I am going to experiment with two authors who've published no more than three titles, received rave reviews, but are still having trouble selling. If you fit that description, I want to teach you the principles in my forthcoming book, The Indie Author's Guide to the Universe, and help turn your ship around.
The book has 229 pages of motivation, encouragement, marketing, pricing, platform building strategies, and advice from over 20 bestselling independent authors like Blake Crouch, Scott Nicholson, Robert Bidinotto, Bob Mayer, Joanna Penn, and more. The principles I use in this book have helped me and a few other authors rise to Amazon's top 100 and I think they can help you, too.
I'm accepting two motivated authors who have published a book on Amazon in the last three to six months, and have ten to twenty reviews with no less than a 4-star rating. I will choose the authors with the highest ratings.
Here's what I am offering:
- A free book cover makeover if needed.
- A free copy of my book, The Indie Author's Guide to the Universe.
- A free over the phone training session after the participant reads the book.
- Coaching through my marketing and pricing strategy.
- We will enroll your book into KDP Select (if not already a member) and schedule a two to three day promotion that will utilize all of my marketing strategies.
- I will give you a free "Twitterlicious" promotion through The Kindle Book Review, and participating book sites like digitalbooktoday.com, worldliterarycafe.com and pixel of ink.
- I will take you through the same steps I suggest to get your book as close as possible to Amazon's Top 100.
Here's what you must do in return:
- Agree to the above terms.
- Follow ALL of my instructions to the "T".
- Blog about your experience, journaling every step you take on your path to becoming a bestseller.
- Link to my book when writing your blog posts.
- Invest in one paid promotion ($139 to Kindle Nation Daily).
- Write about the success of this experiment on your blog.
If this sounds like something you'd like to try, simply comment below. Leave your name, book title and link to your Amazon page. I am that confident that if your book is excellent, we can overcome the other obstacles and make you a bestseller. May the best author win!!!
Please share and tweet about this. And be sure to follow The Writing Bomb blog if you haven't already.
Jeff Bennington is the author of Reunion, Creepy & Twisted Vengeance